[Club2] talk by Andrei Popescu

Andrei Popescu uuomul at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 21:28:36 CEST 2013

Dear All,

This Wednesday, I will give a talk about ongoing work on a
verified implementation of a conference management system.

Cheers,
  Andrei

Formalizing Security in Web-based Workflow Management Systems
Andrei Popescu
joint work with Sudeep Kanav and Peter Lammich
(part of an intended larger verification effort that includes
several projects from the Reliably Secure Software Systems (RS3) priority program
and planned contributions from Abhishek Bichhawat, Vineet Rajani, Thomas Bauereiß,
Mate Kovacs and Markus Rabe)
Wednesday, Oct. 2, 14:00, Room Turing (00.09.38)

We discuss the Isabelle formalization of an Easy-Chair-like conference management system
and some prospects for the verification of its information flow by a combination
of methods: interactive theorem proving, code extraction, model checking,
abstraction, refinement and monitoring.

This is a rehearsal for a presentation at the RS3 meeting the coming week.