[Club2] Rehearsal talks: Wed., July 9, starting from 11:30, Room: Turing (00.09.38)

Dmitriy Traytel traytel at in.tum.de
Mon Jul 7 08:33:48 CEST 2014

Hi All,

because of a paper deadline on Tuesday, I've changed my mind: I will
join the marathon as well. Let's say after Peter 14:20-15:10.

But I don't want to force codatatypes on anybody, so everybody (except
for coauthors) is free to skip my rehearsal.

Dmitriy

Title: Truly Modular (Co)datatypes for Isabelle/HOL
Abstract:
We extended Isabelle/HOL with a pair of definitional commands for
datatypes and codatatypes. They support mutual and nested (co)recursion
through
well-behaved type constructors, including mixed recursion--corecursion,
and are
complemented by syntaxes for introducing primitively (co)recursive functions
and by a general proof method for reasoning coinductively. As a case
study, we
ported Isabelle's Coinductive library to use the new commands,
eliminating the
need for tedious ad hoc constructions.