[isabelle-dev] Function package produces "duplicate rewrite rule" warnings

Brian Huffman brianh at cs.pdx.edu
Mon May 3 22:34:42 CEST 2010

The datatype package produces some extra warning messages now too:

### Ignoring duplicate rewrite rule:
### True == induct_true

### Ignoring duplicate rewrite rule:
### False == induct_false

I haven't checked, but I would be willing to bet that this behavior
was introduced by the same changeset as the function package warning
messages. I wouldn't be surprised if warnings pop up in other packages
as well.

- Brian