[isabelle-dev] [isabelle] Problem with frule_tac substitution

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Wed Feb 9 07:48:08 CET 2011

Having to instantiate an indexed ?-variable can require a bit of
experimentation if you don't remember the exact syntax. I am all for an
improvement here, and as Gerwin pointed out, one of our flagship
projects is using apply's heavily, where it probably comes up more
frequently than otherwise.

Tobias