[isabelle-dev] Fwd: [isabelle] Problem with frule_tac substitution

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed Feb 9 11:43:43 CET 2011

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011, Lawrence Paulson wrote:

> I mean, let's see how many proofs are affected (including the AFP
> obviously) by this proposed change. If there are many incompatibilities,
> then we need to look at other ways of dealing with this issue.

What issue?  This is about making a non-conservative variation of
established things, without grasping the consequences yet.

Again: Such things take a long time to understand.  And as always it is a
matter of priorities where to invest time.  We have many really important
reforms in the pipeline that need attention.

 	Makarius