[isabelle-dev] Proof General 4.1pre

Clemens Ballarin ballarin at in.tum.de
Thu Jan 13 19:40:10 CET 2011

Quoting Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>:

> Are there still users of PG 3.x with recent Isabelle snapshots or
> versions from the repository?

I do.  I recently tried to use PG 4.0 with Aquamacs 2.1.  That didn't
seem to work, so I went back to PG 3.7.1.1 and Carbon Emacs 1.6 (based
on GNU Emacs 22.3.1).  I'd prefer using Aquamacs for the native
cut-copy-paste.

One thing that didn't work was fonts (under the assumption Unicode
would produce the same results for both combinations; I have not
special fonts installed), and instructions how to do this with minimal
intervention would be appreciated.  I think also the Isabelle/PG
interaction did not work properly, and that's why I gave up in the end.

PG 3.7.1.1 and Carbon Emacs 1.6 have their issues as well, but I know
how to live with them ...

Clemens