[isabelle-dev] Google Summer of Code 2011

Sascha Boehme boehmes at in.tum.de
Thu Mar 3 00:06:15 CET 2011

Hi,

Until March 11, Google is looking for mentoring organization for this
year's Summer of Code, a two-month period where students from all over
the world improve open source software/projects.

  http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/program/home/google/gsoc2011

We might participate as project -- and at the same time spread the
word of interactive theorem provers -- if we have some suggestions for
student tasks (I think about jEdit-related components, especially).
Please let me know and we can discuss the details in private e-mail.

Cheers,
Sascha