[isabelle-dev] GSoC with Isabelle Project

Kishanthan Thangarajah kshanth2101 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:07:30 CET 2011

Hi All,
I'm interested in working with isabelle for this google summer of code.
I have gone through the ideas list of Isabelle and i'm interested in
working on "A general proof representation framework".
To be honest i'm fairly new to isabelle. So i would like to take this
project as a challenge and do it. I'm confident that ill get to know
much more in the due coarse.
Can someone guide me on where to begin and to resources relating the
above idea to get a better understanding?

Thanks,
~Kishanthan.