[isabelle-dev] document_output vs. old document_dump/document_dump_mode

Clemens Ballarin ballarin at in.tum.de
Wed Aug 29 09:49:20 CEST 2012

For my most recent locales paper some tex files are generated with
Isabelle 2009-1 because it uses the old axclass interface.  The rest
is produced with a current repository version.  All files are dumped
to the same document folder.  I wonder whether there is any chance to
convert this somewhat absurd setup to the new mechanism.

Clemens