[isabelle-dev] Library/List_Prefix

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Aug 30 16:12:16 CEST 2012

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012, Christian Sternagel wrote:

> I could however not test JinjaThreads, since even with poly 5.5.0, 4 cores
> and 8GB RAM my computer flat-lined a few minutes after 'isabelle build -d .
> -b JinjaThreads' with ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS="threads=4 parallel_proofs=2".
> It would be much appreciated if somebody with access to a more powerful
> computer could adapt JinjaThreads.

It should work comfortably like this:

    ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS="threads=4 parallel_proofs=2"

    ML_PLATFORM="x86-linux"
    ML_HOME="/home/polyml/polyml-svn/x86-linux"
    ML_SYSTEM="polyml-5.5.0"
    ML_OPTIONS="-H 1000"

Resulting in a runtime of JinjaThreads in the range of 20..40min.  You
don't need to build an image for it (-b).

 	Makarius