[isabelle-dev] Isabelle build and jedit startup

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Fri Dec 7 19:58:54 CET 2012

Hi Makarius,

> In Isabelle/7c8ce63a3c00 from today, the isabelle build dependency check
> should be a bit faster, although I had to disable the parallelization
> again, because it is unstable in scala-2.9.2 (in scala-2.10.0.RC3 it
> appears to work).

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/reports/Isabelle/rev/ee729dbd1b7f#l1.310 looks
like a revival of the ancient »this belongs to foo« joke.  Is this
supposed to stay?

> This is relevant for Isabelle/jEdit users, because the selected logic
> session is now checked and built on startup.

Nice.

> Another consequence: it is now more easy to switch logic sessions, say
> HOLCF, HOL-Word, HOL-Nominal.

By which means?  The selector in jEdit always has appeared pointless to
me since it is only in effect after a restart.

Cheers,
	Florian

--

PGP available: