[isabelle-dev] getting development version to work

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:54:19 CET 2012

Dear Makarius,

I have managed to get the mercurial repository based development version
working on Ubuntu 12.10 LTE. It did require installing a CPAN module :-

    perl -MCPAN -e 'install LWP::Simple'

Also the repository seems to be missing the documents in the 'docs'
directory.

I cannot get the 'isabelle components -a' to work on Fedora 17, it just
returns doing nothing at all with no message. I will be looking into this
when I get some more time, hints on how to debug this would be well
appreciated.

I will try the Windows instillation which is what I really want to use when
you are able to provide instructions.

Many thanks for the help,

Aaron