[isabelle-dev] push request (Sublist.thy)

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Dec 17 18:49:00 CET 2012

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012, Jasmin Blanchette wrote:

> Am 17.12.2012 um 15:45 schrieb Makarius:
>
>> Jasmin (Mac OS X user) is also using patch queus routinely, but never
>> had this effect so far.  Is this correct?
>
> Yes. And I'm also using a rather old version (1.5).

This is another important empirical observation: IIRC trouble started
first in the Mercurial 2.0 range.

I used to be on relatively old 1.3 .. 1.5 myself until recently, when I
upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS.  Apart from general problems with Ubuntu,
I did not experience any Mercurial problems, though.  (I am not using
queues.)

 	Makarius