[isabelle-dev] Future and maintainance of ~isabelle/contrib_devel at TUM NFS
florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Jun 26 22:46:49 CEST 2012
Tiny instructions on changesets c97656ff4154 ff.:
* include the following snippet into your ~/.isabelle/etc/settings:
* obtain components from Isabelle2012, http://isabelle.in.tum.de/dist or
nfsbroy:/home/isabelle/contrib; hints which components are still missing
can be obtained by a simple isabelle call (e.g. `isabelle getenv)
* try whether it works, e.g.
isabelle jedit -bf
This is just a first start and required further thought:
* Will the idea of platform-universal components revived? If yes, the
platform-sensitive components files can be discontinued. I personally
like the idea, though?
* How to deal with the non-free components? Once a solution is found
there, components can be required strictly, not liberal.
* Use this mechnisms uniformly in mira and isatest.
* Cleanup and maintainance of nfsbroy:/home/isabelle/contrib
* Should Admin/ become a component in itself?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the isabelle-dev