[isabelle-dev] misc problems

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Mar 19 10:30:48 CET 2012

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012, Lawrence Paulson wrote:

> I am using OS X Lion. But the system software is the same on machines
> where it works and those where it doesn't.
>
> There are 29 of these fonts. Which ones are specifically needed for
> Isabelle?

Do you mean "Isabelle" or "Proof General / Emacs" here?  The official font
treatment of Isabelle is that of the Scala layer.

Anyway, giving a demo usually works better with the fully integrated
bundle of our official download.  I also try to avoid showing ancient
Emacs things in public, to people who were not exposed to Proof General
before.

Does the official Isabelle2011-1 work smoothly on you Lion Laptop? (Apple
tends to play nasty tricks.)

 	Makarius