[isabelle-dev] JDK / Mira

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Mar 29 14:39:01 CEST 2012

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Lukas Bulwahn wrote:

> I restarted all mira daemons now.
>
> Lukas
>
> On 03/29/2012 09:53 AM, Florian Haftmann wrote:
>> I guess someone must restart the mira deamons in order to run with the
>> adjusted configurations.

What I did independently the day before was to change ~isatest/.bashrc
to include this global setting:

   export ISABELLE_JDK_HOME="$HOME/lib/jdk/jdk1.7.0_03"

It means that any freshly started shell process should have a working
ISABELLE_JDK_HOME local to isatest.

It is a shame that we do not have proper versioning for private
configuration of the isatest account, although some part of it is already
in Admin/isatest in the Isabelle repository.

 	Makarius