[isabelle-dev] isabelle-release repository
makarius at sketis.net
Wed May 2 22:24:37 CEST 2012
we are past point 0 for the Isabelle2012 release. This means:
* http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle-release/rev/d9a09f965dab is
the starting point for the final phase before roll-out in > 2 weeks.
There is no push access. Any changes that are essential for the
release need to be sent to me via email.
* http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle is back in post-release mode
right now. Big upheaveals should be avoided, so that the release branch
can merged back cleanly in 2-3 weeks; but it is better to publish
small changes now than to stockpile for several weeks.
* mira tests isabelle, not isabelle-release
* isatest tests isabelle-release
* nightly development snapshots are from isabelle-release
* AFP needs to be understood wrt. isabelle-release
(Gerwin will explain his organization of the AFP release for
Isabelle2012, based on the afp-devel repository.)
* Isabelle2012-RC versions based on isabelle-release will be
announced soon. I hope that many people will join the testing
efforts on their exotic machines.
More information about the isabelle-dev