[isabelle-dev] Fwd: status (AFP)

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Sep 21 11:37:39 CEST 2012

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012, Jasmin Christian Blanchette wrote:

> Am 21.09.2012 um 09:18 schrieb Tobias Nipkow:
>
>> The testboard runs most of the AFP.
>
> For the last three days, neither the tests nor testboard have been working.
>
>    http://isabelle.in.tum.de/reports/Isabelle
>    http://isabelle.in.tum.de/testboard/Isabelle

For me there is still some dark matter here that I don't understand.  The
totality of Mira configuration is difficult to see.

Without looking, I suspect that the update to polyml-5.5.0
Isabelle/617869cd779c confuses Mira, which still has some odd references
to the old /home/isabelle/contrib_devel with its funny symlinks.

 	Makarius