[isabelle-dev] Post-release mode

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Feb 14 12:17:48 CET 2013

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013, Florian Haftmann wrote:

>> what is the policy for AFP then at the moment?  Are changes which go
>> beyond Isabelle2013 to be pushed to the sourceforge repository already?

According to my information Gerwin is offline for 2-3 days.  He intended
to publish AFP for Isabelle2013 on Sunday.

> what exactly is afp-devel?  I am unable to map this to the repositories
> I am aware of (http://afp.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/afp/afp/shortlog,
> http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/AFP/)

There are several AFP clones here:

   http://afp.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/afp/

The one called "afp-2013" has already been forked approx. 1 week ago.

There are fresh commits on the one called "afp", so I suppose this is
already the post-release version.

 	Makarius