[isabelle-dev] NEWS: Support for Navigator plugin

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Apr 7 15:16:32 CEST 2014

*** Prover IDE -- Isabelle/Scala/jEdit ***

* Support for Navigator plugin, with toolbar buttons and keyboard
shortcuts similar to major web browsers.

This refers to Isabelle/f0592485b7fb.

The jEdit Navigator plugin was very primitive some years ago, when I first
checked it.  In the meantime it has been significantly improved, and its
integration into Isabelle/jEdit turned out quite simple.

Note that "keyboard shortcuts similar to major web browsers" refers to
A-LEFT and A-RIGHT on Windows and Linux.  On Mac OS X, that would be
Control-LEFT and Control-RIGHT, but it is neither a standard browser key
sequence, nor does it usually work at all, due to some conflicts with
other Apple desktop navigation functionality that I don't really
understand.

 	Makarius