[isabelle-dev] afp-2014 fork

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Aug 18 13:37:53 CEST 2014

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014, Gerwin Klein wrote:

> AFP-2014 has now been forked off the development version.
>
> Any commits going to the standard afp development repo won’t show up in
> the 2014 release, so it’s fine to track the Isabelle development repo
> for AFP again.
>
> isatest should go back to testing afp against Isabelle tip. I’ll test
> upcoming Isabelle2014-RCx’s manually against the 2014 fork.

I now see "Added tag Isabelle2014 for changeset 600fb0bf56a2" on
afp-devel.

The regular Isabelle isatest is already back to Isabelle repository
testing -- it also means I need to ensure manually that any further
changes on isabelle-relase actually work for SML/NJ and other Poly/ML
versions.

 	Makarius