[isabelle-dev] AODV

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Dec 8 12:38:17 CET 2014

Hi Gerwin & al.,

On 07.12.2014 02:54, Gerwin Klein wrote:
> Only the “everything” session should ever be run in a normal test, the other sessions are for convenience while developing only.
>
> This is why AODV is in group “AFP” and the others are not. There are other entries that have similar setup, i.e. “build -a” will usually do too much. The best way to test the afp is to use the afp_build tool (in afp/tools), e.g.
>
> isabelle afp_build -A

thats true, but I must confess I personally prefer the test of the
distribution and the AFP in *one* build session.  It gives early
feedback since the big AFP sessions start quite early then; when running
the AFP separately these sessions are usually »dangling behind«.

Maybe I cannot keep this up any longer, but are there other people
around which prefer a similar setup!?

Cheers,
	Florian

--