[isabelle-dev] Towards the Isabelle2014 release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sat Jul 5 20:56:46 CEST 2014

On Sat, 5 Jul 2014, Makarius wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jul 2014, Makarius wrote:
>
>>  On Tue, 1 Jul 2014, Makarius wrote:
>>
>> >   I am about to update the website, such that Isabelle2014-RC0 can be
>> >   published with an approximation of the one for the coming release.
>>
>>  I will tag Isabelle2014-RC0 today or tomorrow, shooting blindly at the
>>  repository.
>
> There were some delays, but I will definitely make a blind shot today,
> within the next few hours.

See now http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2014-RC0 which refers to
Isabelle/251ef0202e71.

The Isabelle repository remains in normal pre-release development state,
until after the ITP week of VSL 2014.  This provides further opportunities
for consolidation, but last-minute incompatibilities are better avoided.

I will try to wrap up as quickly as possible for Isabelle2014-RC1 in the
week of 21-Jul-2014, with the normal repository fork to
https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/. People who stay
longer in Vienna need to keep this in mind.

 	Makarius