[isabelle-dev] Duraraion of AFP session AODV

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed Nov 26 21:43:44 CET 2014

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014, Florian Haftmann wrote:

> How long is session AODV expected to run on a machine such as lxbroy10?
> It seems to exceed JinjaThreads significantly…

Quite impressive, isn't it? One of my local caches has this timing:
elapsed=10142.147 cpu=38679.631 gc=3478.939

I already started to think about getting more cores somewhere. Quote from
my UITP paper (http://eptcs.web.cse.unsw.edu.au/paper.cgi?UITP2014.10):

   The ultimate goal is to load the whole Archive of Formal Proofs [5] into
   a single IDE session, but that is growing at a high rate, and there are
   still theory name space problems preventing that.

 	Makarius