[isabelle-dev] AFP failures in sessions ConcurrentGC, MonoBoolTranAlgebra, Presburger-Automata, Vickrey_Clarke_Groves

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at inf.ethz.ch
Sun Nov 15 11:43:15 CET 2015

MonoBoolTranAlgebra was failing due to my change in Isabelle/90f54d9e63f2 and the removal
of theorem fun_eq in favour of arg_cong (I have not investigated when this happened, but
just adapted the proof scripts), see changesets 53f94abb8704 and 0377b757f016.
Presburger-Automata had a looping call to simp which looks related to the changes with
real. It should work now in AFP/935a90e010a2.

Vickey_Clarke_Groves looks related to the changes to "real", but I have not tried to fix this.

Best,
Andreas