[isabelle-dev] Remaining uses of isatest/afptest

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Tue Apr 26 15:07:51 CEST 2016

> In best Isabelle tradition, I'm asking the question: Are there any
> remaining uses of isatest or afptest?

I'll take this as a no.

> If not, I will contact our system administrators and ask them to shut
> down the old infrastructure (over the course of the next one or two
> months).**

First machine to be shut down is "macbroy2". If you have any private
data there, please move it away ASAP. Our sysops will wipe the machine
on May 12th. Note that this machine will later be integrated into the
Jenkins cluster, but is _not_ available for private builds (use the
testboard for that).

If there's anything blocking this, please reply off-list.

Cheers
Lars