[isabelle-dev] Jenkins updates

Dmitriy Traytel traytel at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 21 21:09:31 CET 2016

Hi Lars,

thanks for your work. Unfortunately, currently pushing to testboard/isabelle does not seem to trigger new builds. Is this related to the job renamings? Another renaming issue is visible here:

https://ci.isabelle.systems/status/

The status icon still points to (the now non-existent) isabelle-repo-checkin .

Dmitriy