[isabelle-dev] Fisher–Yates in AFP

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 13:13:18 CEST 2016

It isn’t only about SourceTree. As I mentioned, manually adding Fisher_Yates had no effect, and even now "hg diff” shows nothing, even though Fisher_Yates should appear as “added” or untracked (given that it’s on my machine and nowhere else). I’ve also checked every .hgignore file.

Possibly my copy of the AFP has got corrupted somehow.

Larry