[isabelle-dev] Duplicate theory??

Traytel Dmitriy traytel at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Apr 5 16:33:33 CEST 2019

Hi Larry,

you are right. I think the best resolution is to make Cardinal_Notations part of HOL-Cardinals. I thought that there are more things in HOL-Cardinals that depend on HOL-Library, but this seems not to be the case. I.e., once Cardinal_Notations is moved there, HOL-Cardinals can be based on HOL (instead of HOL-Library), thus avoiding the cycle.

At least one theory in HOL-Library depends on Cardinal_Notations, but this should be unproblematic.

I produced a patch, but run into the problem Jasmin reported today when trying to test it. (I'll write more in the other thread.)

Dmitriy