[isabelle-dev] Are sources available?

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sun Jun 16 20:20:41 CEST 2019

On 15.06.19 21:27, Yuri wrote:
> On 2019-06-15 11:58, Makarius wrote:
>> All sources are included, but such "hobby packaging" as I call it is
>> not going to work. Isabelle is very complex. It is not something you
>> disintegrate and reintegrate without loosing a lot.
>

> But what do you suggest? How can I run it?

By using Linux, Windows, or macOS, or the Docker image (but that lacks
proper GUI support, although remote X11 sort of works).

Such questions are normal isabelle-users questions, this thread is
off-topic on isabelle-dev.

Considering to produce a BSD "port" of Isabelle just to run it as a user
is unrealistic, not to say insane. We don't have a mailing list for
insanities.

	Makarius