[isabelle-dev] testboard stuck?

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Aug 4 12:39:01 CEST 2020

On 04/08/2020 12:33, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> I have had the same outcome in three consecutive runs, so I wonder what we should do now: is it possible to push changes that run okay as far as it goes, or do we have a moratorium until we can get it working again?

There is no need to satisfy the testboard setup: tests merely need to work via
normal local runs of "isabelle build -a".

Note that over the decades, we have always had the situation that tests might
have to be repeated until it is clear that they do work: Poly/ML + Isabelle/ML
is a slightly non-deterministic game.

	Makarius