[isabelle-dev] clang error

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Jul 25 23:05:32 CEST 2024

On 7/25/24 12:16, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> I was not able to reach the broken proof, even after the problem with linking to clang was fixed. There may still be a problem with running AutoCorres2 on Apple Silicon machines.

We do have more and more platform problems, but for AutoCorres2
everything should normally work on ARM macOS, because that this is the
platform of its core users.

My own test environment is more often Linux, occasionally macOS and
Windows. The cluster build manager is presently on Linux, but more
platforms will follow eventually: the overall architecture was
specifically designed for multiplatform support.

         Makarius