[isabelle-dev] push request (Sublist.thy)

Lars Noschinski noschinl at in.tum.de
Fri Dec 14 14:43:25 CET 2012

On 14.12.2012 14:23, Johannes Hölzl wrote:
>> Why is there again this diverging clone of important administrative
>> information?  So the community wiki is not about Isabelle community at
>> all, but to make administration harder by putting unreliable information
>> snippets on a virtual whiteboard.

I feel better having a Whiteboard where people actually feel encouraged
to add information, then when this information is just not recorded
anywhere because it would be too much hassle.

Also, as far as discoverability of documentation goes, sticking it in
Admin/ between a number scripts which are mostly relevant to the Release
Maintainer ranks pretty low. I would like to add that there is also the
config_tum repository, which Florian created when he wanted
administrative information neither in the Wiki nor in the public
Isabelle repository. I probably would have looked there (as it contains
some mira administration info), but never in the Isabelle repository.

   -- Lars